Friday, April 18, 2014

Girlfriends Coffee Illustration #4


I was asked to do a fourth girlfriends coffee time illustration. A friend of mine purchased the other three illustrations from my society6 shop on mugs and said it would be great to have a fourth to complete the set. It was so exciting to see my illustrations on the mugs. I am waiting for mine to come in the mail as well.

available in my Society 6 shop

Looked on the internet to see if I could find some inspiration and came across this photograph below.
 I was inspired by this fashion photograph by Kristy Gungor of girlfriends having coffee.


The girlfriends in the illustration were styled and inspired by different items found on Etsy.
Girlfriends Coffee

Items featured in the illustration are:


Ombre Dress Grecian Style Caftan Silk Hand dyed Red Purple by Tanja Design 
Keshi pearl necklace by Amaria
Keshi pearl bracelet by Amaria
 Octupus Sugar and Creamer set by Jessica Howard 
Octupus Coffee Mugs by Jessica Howard
Totem Dress by I Heart Norweigan Wood


If you are interested in the illustration check out my Society 6 shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: