Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Custom Fashion Illustration of the Winner

I  hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Now I am sure everyone is gearing up for the Christmas Holidays. Lots of gift planning going on.

Last month I decided to do a little gift giving myself by doing a custom portrait fashion illustration of a lucky winner. That lucky winner was Stefunny! I contacted her and ask her to send a picture of herself in either the outfit she wanted illustrated or to send me links of items she wanted to be illustrated in. I was sent the following requests.

Moto jacket with fur

Chanel Handbag

Suede Platform Louboutin Boots

Leather pants

Gorgeous Stefunny
And here is my process:

Initial sketch

Watercolor paint added

6*8" custom illustration signed by me


I had so much fun doing this painting. Hope she is happy with the painting.  I must say that she has impeccable taste! I think I will be adding some of these things to my wish list as well! :)

If you are interested in gifting a custom fashion illustration you can go to the shop and order there. Once the illustration is done I can then design notecards (with their name), mugs, tote bag, pillow with the image on it.

Have fun hunting for those Christmas gifts and don't forget to support your artists! :) 

No comments: