Sunday, March 23, 2014

Girls Night Card Game

I was inspired by this 1954 photograph from the Flickr page of the State Library and Archives of Florida of some women playing bridge. 

I decided to do an illustration with the girlfriends in some cute modern day outfits I found on the internet. I had some fun with the illustration by later on placing the girlfriends I'm a wine cellar/ game room.

Check out the outfits from left to right:

Black and white striped sweater by Matkashop
Silk hand painted dress by Tanjadesign
Woven striped tunic by Kovale
Ikat print dress by Minxshop

If you are interested in the purchasing a print go visit my Society6 shop.


2 comments:

serendipityrose said...

I love this - background details awesome!

Ana Maria said...

Thanks Pam! I had fun with the illustration in photoshop!