Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall 2009 Gifts Galore at Greatwood

I will be participating in the Gifts Galore at Greatwood on October 31, 2009 from 9 to 3 pm. Come on out and do some shopping directly from the artisans! I will be in booth 30 inside.

It will be held at Dickinson Elementary 7110 Greatwood Pkwy Sugar Land, TX 77479-6275 and some proceeds will be benefitting the LAMAR EDUCATIONAL AWARDS FOUNDATION (L.E.A.F.).

Over 100 booths with unique items!
Handmade jewelry, candles, note cards, One-of-a-kind home & yard décor, handbags, belts, baby & children’s items, embellished clothing, toys, food items & MORE!

*Lunch & snack items available for purchase*

*FREE ADMISSION* *STROLLERS WELCOME* *RAIN OR SHINE*


View Larger Map

1 comment:

VisibleSoulPhotography said...

Hi there!

I was wondering how the turnout was for the Greatwood show? I've never attended that one and wondered if it would be worth applying for?

I live in Kemah, so it would be quite a drive!