Friday, September 26, 2008

Abimbola- rosary necklace


Abimbola- rosary necklace, originally uploaded by sanchezdeortiz.

I haven't blogged this week cause I was busy cleaning up after Ike and helping out the parents. But now I am ready to focus on my business. I have been making rosaries lately, not sure why just going with the flow. Here is one I made of red dyed coral and 14k gold fill. It is a pretty impressive piece. I must say so myself....Not a red person but I really likey!!!
This week I have been informed that the Artisans are invited to show at Lacenterra this Saturday 9/27/08 in Katy. I was pretty excited to hear this since last week our show was cancelled b/c of big bad Ike.
I am hoping to get some sales b/c I really want to donate to the Red Cross Disaster Relief. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: