Monday, May 5, 2008

Mother's day Craft Fair at La Centerra in Katy, TX

What a day! Very exciting! I had a successful first craft show. Hopefully it will not be my last at this location. They might ask us to come back possibly once a month. As soon as I get the word from them I will let everyone know when I will be back!

I learned several things during this show:
1. Come up with a better way to display my earrings. It was a bit of a windy day and my earrings kept flipping over b/c I displayed them on cardstock w/ my logo on it.
2. Set up my tables a little further back to allow entrance into tent.
3. Turn on the charm..... A little hard for me because I am a bit shy. Just a bit...

Of course I have to thank my MOTHER because she helped me focus and crank up the creative juices. And my HUSBAND period. He knows he rocks!!!

No comments: